Datacard 532000-004 Monochrome Ribbon Description
Datacard 532000-004 White Monochrome ribbon kit.
Datacard 532000-004 white monochrome ribbons are primarily used for printing text and one-color line art on one or both sides of a card.
Note: Black resin is needed to print readable barcodes.
To maintain your Datacard card printer's warranty, genuine Datacard ribbons must be used. As an authorized Datacard Solution provider, ID Wholesaler only sells Genuine Datacard 532000-004 White Monochrome Ribbon.
ID Wholesaler offers a low price guarantee on black monochrome Datacard 532000-004 ribbon.
Note: The Datacard 532000-004 ribbon replaces the Datacard 552954-503 ribbon.
Did you know that Datacard 532000-004 monochrome ribbons have a shelf life?
When stored under proper conditions, Datacard 532000-004 monochrome ribbons typically have a shelf life of up to one year. Ribbons that are more than a year old, and improperly stored, will not print optimally and will likely end up costing more money and time in maintenance and in reprinting cards.
ID Wholesaler is an authorized Datacard reseller specializing in ID card printing products. We guarantee that our 532000-004 white monochrome ribbons are genuine Datacard ribbons, are properly stored, and are always 'fresh'.
Datacard 532000-004 Monochrome Ribbon Specifications
- Manufacturer and item#: Datacard 532000-004
- Also replaces Datacard 552954-503
- Features an Earth-friendly, biodegradable core
- The 532000-004 ribbon kit includes:
- White monchrome ribbon - 1500 images per roll
- 1 isopropanol cleaning card
- 1 adhesive cleaning sleeve
- For use with the following Datacard printers:
- SP35 & SP35 Plus - requires firmware update
- SP55 & SP55 Plus - requires firmware update
- SP75 & SP75 Plus - requires firmware update
*For details and to download the required firmware update, please visit Datacard.com/gogreen
Datacard 532000-004 Monochrome Ribbon Support & Downloads
Datacard 532000-004 Monochrome Ribbon Downloads
Firmware version 2.0 or later is required for the use of this ribbon. Update your Datacard SP or SP+ printer firmware simply by following the steps listed below.
Choose your Operating System:
Datacard GoGreen Firmware Upgrade Tutorial Video
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options